HISTORY

St. Thomas School was established by Mr. Rakesh Chattree the Principal of Christ Church College, Lucknow, who laid its foundation on the 8th day of July in the year 2008 and got it dedicated on 5th December, 2009. The School was first named as Bishop Stephen School in 2009 which was later changed to St. Thomas School in the year 2010 on the name of the Church standing in the middle of the campus since 1859.

St. Thomas School got registered under the Christ Church Mc Conoghey School Society, under the Societies Registration Act 21 of 1860 and is governed by the Diocese of Lucknow (CNI) having its head office at 25-M.G. Road, Allahbad.

The School got recognized by the Education Department of Uttar Pradesh on 30th December, 2017, its registration number being 11031-35/2017-18.

...

© Copyright 2015 All right reserved by - St. Thomas School , Gonda || Designed & Maintained by :Fijetsoo Software Solutions

Download School App (Last updated on 14/08/2019)